Wednesday, October 04, 2006

All about Moët♥

So I've been busy. Big fucking deal. Why must you translate that as anything other than me having a life? Why do some fucktards email me telling me to post their comments and accuse me of being chicken. What. The. Fuck. Seriously get a fucking life. Approach your churches and beg for some money so you can go see a psychiatrist.

As I have been getting emails with questions as to what my name (Moet♥) means and other pleas for chismis about me, I'll be dedicating this particular post just for stuff on my fabulous self that I don't think will hurt me in any way (Read: not personal details that'd help kidnappers and/or fucked-up stalker retards).

First off, a little culture check: If the word Moët to you only means that it can be rhymed with digusting words like "pwet" (as one of you has done), don't be surprised, you're not the only unprivileged maggot there is. If the word rings even just a teeny tiny bell for you and you actually know how to say it, you're either French or you read fashion magazines or you might even be a 3 on the class scale of 1-10. I haven't really time to discuss all stages so let's jump: If you recognise it, love it and can relate to what I am about to say, then you are probably one of the cultured few.

Moët & Chandon is only the producer of the finest champagnes in the world noh. Krug
and Dom Perignon are its most expensive and popular bubblies, respectively. Exqusite rose bubblies are my poison of choice and that means Dom and Cristal. Cristal is not a Moët, though. So there, that's why I love Moët. That's not the only reason, although it could have been enough..

LVMH stands for
Moët Henessy Louis Vuitton. If you don't recognise anything, grabe, stop visiting my site na lang talaga and leave na this second okay, fucking please lang? Moving along..

I like to collect. It's my thing. Okay you probably don't understand me. You think you do pero I swear you don't. I have to say this kasi you might start comparing me with yourself and your sad little "collections" of coke bottlecaps and candy wrappers and cheap stationery with Korean shit scribbled allover. I don't do bottlecaps. Kadiri ka noh. Okay I can't explain it but here's how it is: I have a drawer-full of compacts, another drawer-full of lipsticks, another drawer-full of lipgloss and so on. You understand? I have a closet full of white heels and another closet half-filled with black boots and half with tan heels and boots. I have two dressing rooms, the one at home probably bigger than your entire house. Take a good look at the "closet" you have right now and may you realise that, in all probability, only my tote bags could fit in there. Now envision your sad little "closet" doubling in size. Now it can probably fit half of my bowler bags as well. And do you really use your collections? Not really diba? So, what I mean is, so what if I buy Bloom from Beauty Bar like I said I did? Did I ever say I use them? I just said bought noh. Bought and used are two different things sa English language, let me tell you.

You kasi filthy maggots really use down to the last fucking atom everything you buy.. I bet you even save boxes of perfumes and stuff like that just to display in your room for everyone to see. I bet you're one of those sad little people who display your cheap toys COMPLETE with plastic wrappers and boxes in a ratty old cabinet for all to see. I bet two of my Christian Louboutins that most of you take home every single one of the free toiletries and towels from the few (if any) hotel rooms you have or a relative has checked into. I bet your whole family down to the third cousins try to cram in it.. just so you can go to the school the next day and say, "Yup, I stayed in a hotel kagabi." (Which means: "Yup, I, my dad, mom, brother, sister, 10 cousins, 4 sets of grandparents, aunts, uncles, godmothers, godfathers, cousins of my cousins and our mongrel pet dogs stayed in a cheap room with one bed at a classy hotel called Sogo. )

Anyway, dahil you asked, and it's not really personal information naman.. How high-maintainance am I? I don't know.. I use Shiseido for facial care (cleansers, toners etc.), Prescriptives foundations and concealers, Clinique tinted moisturiser, and all sorts f brands for make up.. as long as they are non-comodogenic and hypoallergenic. I put on La Mer cream every night and I do layering to keep my fragrance last the whole day. Meaning, if I do buy a perfume, it has to have a body wash and body lotion of the same scent along with it. My underwear always match and I think girls whose undies do not match are sad and pathetic. I sleep in nothing less than 350-thread count crisp white cotton sheets and duvets everyday. I have special pillows made of hypoallergenic material. I throw the pillows out every 2 months and get new ones of the same kind. If I keep them longer, I get allergic rhinitis and start sniffling and sneezing.

Anyway, I've to cut this short. This rich girl is clever in class, too. Yeah. So there goes your 'she's rich, she must be a total fucking retard in school and only bribes people to pass' theories. There are only a few of us, admittedly.. which unfortunately does not include this dumbass girl in my class whom I might talk about next time. If I feel like it.

Keep drooling.

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home