Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yuck Talaga.. As In!!!

Grabe ha, I have my own blog na. I can't believe it. I try so had to not make-gaya other people, you know. As in I didn't even use Friendster at all because everyone's so patay about it and I don't see the point. I tried it and I didn't like it. So baduy talaga. But siguro naman a blog isn't as baduy as friendster because it really is my own space na, and I won't have to deal with those pathetic people who use edited-to-the-max pictures or even pictures of other people as their own para lang they don't scare other users away diba. I mean I bet if they put their own pictures there, Friendster's going to crash na talaga.

So kaninang afternoon, I was making bili some of my supplies from Beauty Bar when this group of super oily girls came in. At naka miniskirts pa ha! SO kapal. As if naman they have anything good to display.. eh it's all chocolate hills that I saw.. may piso-piso pa. As in they didn't look like they can buy a single hairpin from the store talaga. Buti na lang the guard was following them around kasi you never know diba? So I wasn't really gulat na when they sheaded straight for the TESTER SECTION. It's so gross talaga to think about it. I mean, yuck! The testers must totally be crawling na with bulate and gross shit from their yucky faces festering with acne na kulang na lang is tubuan ng mushrooms noh! Nasira ambiance ng store! Grabe talaga.. I was so kilabot thinking of their un-manicured fingers dipping into the pots of eyeshadow to make dut-dot sa craterfaces nila na dripping na talaga with oil. Ugh. One girl passed by me a and I swear parang sandpaper her arm! It's so gaspang! I was so horrified talaga.. it really hurt my smooth skin. I hurried paying na lang my lipgloss, mascara and pressed powder, baka kasi their germs are airborne, mahawa pa ko sa diseases na they surely have.

After that, I saw nanaman a jeepneyload of nursing people. They're so kakasawa na talaga to see. I mean how desperate are they? They're willing to wipe wrinkly pwets of Americans just to go to the US? They aways travel in groups pa.. parang Here Come the Maids in White.. They're all the same height pa- as in, my god, they're midgets in white. It's so nakkahiya how desperate they look. I mean, Singapore will say they need 1000 nurses tapos eto naman sila 480,000 na katulong who wants to be "nurses" daw para lang makapunta states if not Singapore kasi surely, they can't make habol na sa Singapore noh. 1000 lang ang need nila. I hate people tlga who only make sunod to uso.

I opened my bag kaagad to get my phone so I can call the driver na and get out of there. Bloom.. Lancome.. YSL.. Where na is my pink Motorola Razr?? Tapos I couldn't make it hanap! I was like, SHEHT PUNETA BITCH! Ninakawan pa yata ako ng kadiring craterface na yun! Tapos I heard my favorite song playing.. Mang Alvin was calling na. Gohd! I thought talaga she made nakaw na my pink Razr to make sanggla to make bayad the stuff from Beauty Bar na she's making asa to help her hopeless face.

Hay I really shouldn't make worry about these people, I'll get lang lines on my face.. and all because of them? Yuck noh, wag na lang. Pero they're so nakakanis lang talaga eh. Nurses are supposed to be good people na talagang they care pero these ones, mga posers lang sila lahat. Kala nila once they get to the states, classy na sila. Yuck talaga. Feeling.

I'll go have my beauty sleep na. Kainis.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home