Friday, September 29, 2006

"One Ngang SOUR AND CREAM"

Excuse me lang: Yuck naman.. Don't ever compare me to that CofiBean character naman.. Well okay, I admit I was inspired by his fearless entries kaya I'm making one too. I say it like it is. First of all I'm a real girl whereas wish nia lang na girl cia. And second of all, he has no class kaya and his entries are not real. Mine are! He's too arte for my taste too.. I mean I really have proven it noh! I flirted with the real cofibean a little and what did he do? He was grossed out! Pop quiz hotshots: What kind of guy acts grossed out with a girl with clear, even skintone, pretty face, long hair, mile-long legs and was wearing Chanel No.5 perfume, Christian Louboutin heels, Victoria's Secret underwear and a MiuMiu top and skirt? DINGDINGDING!

ANYWAY. I wanted some good old french fries and as I making hintay for my order, this black baboy-damo complete with coarse hair sidled up next to me and then made sabi her order in a really loud voice. Para siguro everyone can hear her accent. "Miss one nang SOUR AND CREAM." Shet puneta bitch. I was napatingin to the also tulala french fry girl. What daw?? I went nga to the other side. People might start thinking she's my Yaya noh! I don't tolerate baboy damos kaya. If anyone's going to make dala my pony-skin Chanel bag, it's not going to be her kaya noh! I can't let her barbed-wire arm-hair make-gasgas the delicate leather kaya.. It has sentimental value to me noh. It's a reminder of my years in Europe kaya. Kainis, I thought about her pa while I ate my sour cream frenchies. I made it tapon na lang and got belgian fries instead.

As I was going home, guess sino again made my day. You won't guess, don't try na, I'll tell it na lang. So I was in the E150 kasi I told Mang Alvin to bring that one, as I have lots of carrier bags from my shopping. They won't fit in any of the Audis kaya. So anyway, as I put my phone back in my bag, I was napatingin out the window and guess what I saw. Grabe. A jeepney full of katulongs in white na naman. P'ra silang blackheads tlga. Super dami nila. Eww. They were making palaman this tinapay. God nakkaawa. Inside the jeep ha. They were making palaman a tinapay straight from the plastic bag with a sachet of yellow gunk. And it made tapon kaya when the jeepney stopped.. right on top of the car behind that jeep. I was so scared it's going to touch my car. So they made do with one tinapay na lang. Kakaawa shet. I wanted to half throw them my lose change wallet para they can buy lunch at McDonalds or something. And I can't believe they wear their nameplates. God, aren't they scared of being kidnapped? Siguro nga not, kasi what naman will they have that the kidnappers will be interested in diba? God these deperate people. They're really nakkaawa if you think about it. It's the fault of the masa-institutions din eh. Like STI.. it's so like, kadiri talaga to go there, so cheap, and they know it. So even if computer school sila, they now offer nursing! Desperate insittution catering to despertae people. So sad.

My friends are sleeping over tonight yay. Kawawa naman my one friend who doesn't have a generator. They didn't have electricity kaya for two days so her family checked in at Manila Pen. Well mas fun here at my condo so I invited some friends over. I'll tell all about it later. We're going to the Peninsula Spa in a few minutes and then have lunch and then go shopping and then.. well I don't know! Something fun I cyempre.

See ya bitches.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home