Thursday, September 28, 2006

Koreans.. Eeeww!

Share ko my favorite joke right now:

On a cruise ship:
American (threw his iPod into the sea)
Pinoy: Sayang!
American: We have a lot of iPods in America
Japanese (threw his laptop into the sea)
Pinoy: Sayang!
Japanese: We have a lot of laptops in Japan.
(A Korean came to join them and the Pinoy pushed the Korean into the sea.)
Pinoy: It's ok! We have a lot of Koreans in the Philippines.


I mean.. I know right? They're so dami na talaga it isn't nakkatawa anymore! Like last night I was hanging out at Absinthe with my friendships and I was noticing na there's a lot of these Koreans na nga talaga. They're invading na the Philippines! What are they doing here ba? They're so bastos and kadiri. I swear it's the three Sadakos on my floor that's making the condo baho talaga! Tapos whenever I need to get out of the elevator, there they are always make harang the doorway. I mean how bastos!~ Let me out muna noh before you come in and spread your baho inside the elevator!

I needed to make sabi lang talaga my feelings. It's really bothering me. I'll go and watch a movie na lang muna with my friends. We have no school naman today eh. Sana there won't be sadakos beside us. Baduy din kaya ng guys nila.. Feeling niggas. Toshiyo niggas yuck. Feeling.. Basta wag lang sila sit beside us. They're noisy kaya.. and baho. Eww.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home