Saturday, September 30, 2006

Feeling..

There's this girl na nakakainis talaga. Ganito kaseh. This morning my friend YMed me and sabi nia let's go to the Starbucks in front of school daw in pearl drive. So ayun, Mang Alvin took me there na nga tapos we were talking and laughing and waiting for our other friends to come and there was this girl from our class na sitting there din sa cafe. Tapos she was all alone with her Powerbook tapos she kept on looking at us and seeing kung we're going to look at her ba. It was so kaasar! Titingin cia at us and then if mapa-look ako, irap naman cia. Like hallo? Ganyan ka ba ka-poor and no kayo internet sa house mo kaya sa Starbucks ka pa nagiinternet? Yuck mo ha. Eh kung buhusan kaya kita ng venti hazelnut half-decaf non-fat doubleshot iced shaken espresso with extra whipped cream ko? Asar.

Pero I didn't do it na lang kasi she made herself pahiya na rin naman eh. She took out her phone and she was talking to it while sipping her stupid frappuccino na yun lang alam nia i-order while "typing" sa laptop nia. So ehdi parang she's making us think na someone called her noh. Tapos ba naman.. It suddenly rang!! Omg haha the look on her face.. napa-laugh tuloy ako. Yuck! Faking a call? That's so pathetic noh grabe cia I can't believe she goes to my school she's so kahiya talaga. Buti na lang she went away na kaagad. May pa-look-look pa cia sa watch nia as if she has a super important meeting. Hah. If I know she's just going to make iyak in her room kasi she's so pahiya.

So anyway, that pala is the top I wore for the first time kanina. Kainis I have so many clothes. I don't know na how I'm going to fit it all in my wardrobe. Eh I left na nga 3/4ths of all my shoes and clothes sa house and I only kept 1/4th of my things sa condo and it won't fit parin!! If Yaya can't make the clothes fit my in my closet, I'll make her room my closet. Bahala cia find ng space nia to sleep on. I told kasi Mommy to get na lang the bigger unit pero she said I have to learn to be frugal. FRUGAL?! Me? I know how to be frugal na noh! Grabeh! I'm like.. starving na here!! All I'm eating kaya is salads and Perrier instead of San Pellegrino my god! And I only had foie gras twice for this WHOLE WEEK noh!! What else does she want ba? She's so heartless! Grabe I barely had enough money to get that Hermes scarf that I really needed and she's telling me I don't know how to be frugal? I didn't buy na nga that Tod's bag I really really need kasi everytime I'm about to get it, I keep hearing her voice telling me to be frugal! I'm going na baliw with all this frugality noh! Life is so unfair talaga!

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home